Your Photo Experience
The consultation kickstarts your photography experience. Better done in person but it can be done via Zoom or Skype. We’ll talk about styles, outfits, hair and makeup, image likes/dislikes, and who you are going to include in your portraits.
You will be welcomed to our studio in leafy Holbrook with refreshments prior to your hair and makeup.
Hair & Makeup
Your hair and makeup is prepared to look it's best under photographic lights. You can choose to come to the studio with some makeup on or with a fresh face.
Select your favourite outfits for your photo session.
Relax! You'll be guided through multiple directed poses designed to show you and your outfits to best effect.
Digital file retouch
Your images will be fully retouched ready for viewing - usually, within 2 weeks.
Enjoy a video presentation of your day prior to selecting your favourites.
Allow 4/5 weeks from date of viewing appointment for frames/albums.
Optional (free service) installation of your framed portraits in your home.
Your session fee is £150.00
Images and products are not included with your session fee. All products are sold separately.
The following is INCLUDED:
- Pre-session planning consultation. We find that our clients really value this. We are able to talk through all your ideas so that we can get the images you’ll treasure. This is a good time to consider what products you may wish to have along with the prices. You won’t however make those decisions until you’ve seen your images for the first time.
- Hair and makeup for two. Services of a professional for the duration of your experience.
- Photography. A full session involving multiple changes of outfits and lasting several hours depending upon the number in your group.
- Images. Full edit of your images for inclusion to your personalised slideshow – usually available within a fortnight after your photography session.
- Viewing and ordering session. This usually takes place in our studio on a large wall mounted screen.
You’ll be able to see exactly what to expect; be it a framed portrait, canvas, presentation box, matted prints and other products.
- Matted prints are individually priced at £125.00 and include a full resolution digital file.
- Collections of matted printed stacked in presentation boxes start at £900.00.
- Display products including framed portraits, canvas wraps, and a good range of matted albums are available.